Right, so as I explained in the previous post, this is a preview build, which means that it's just a snapshot of what the game currently looks like. I'm just releasing it for those of you who don't mind experiencing game-breaking bugs!
Preview builds, like this one, are likely to contain a lot of bugs and half-finished content, so if you don't want to deal with annoying bugs, please wait for next week's release!
Here are the download links for version 0.1.69.9P:
Pre-zipped easy download link (use this one!): Mega
(Removed Google Drive link due to lack of storage space. If you'd like a copy of this version, and the Mega link isn't working, please contact me! :3)
Lilith's Throne requires the latest version of Java to be installed on your computer.
This is a preview build! It will contain annoying bugs and half-finished content!
- Attempted to fix the memory leak problems (I didn't manage to fix it yet, but I have a good idea of what's going wrong).
- Added: Parsing engine. You can access and try this out in the debug menu. (If you don't know the debug code, read the bottom of the readme!)
- Added: Clothing 'sealed' mechanics. The underlying system that detects clothing removal got quite complex with this addition, and took up a lot of time this week...
- Added: The start of NPC persistency. When you encounter an enemy, their home tile is marked on the map with a little mark. When you visit that tile, you will re-encounter that enemy there.
Only applies to enemies encountered in alleyways at the moment, and there are no special scenes written for a repeat encounter just yet.)
After defeating them in combat, you can choose 'remove character' to remove this character from the persistent character pool. (Thereby freeing up their home tile for someone else to move into.)
Please note: You can't get random NPCs pregnant just yet. I have to write some special scenes/pregnant variants for that!
- Added: 'sealed clothing', with an associated side quest that triggers when you equip a piece of jinxed clothing.
- Removed the requirement of having the 'observant' perk in order to see enemy's combat stats. (I didn't want to lock critical gameplay information behind a perk.)
- Moved weather icon into related status effects.
- Slightly increased pregnancy chances.
- Removed the requirement of having a penis in order to have sex with Kate.
- Added: Old java version warning to the main menu. Versions of java that are older than 0.1.8.0_102 may cause some UI elements to not render correctly.
- Improved: Moved Kate's sex scene into an expanded 'chair-sex' position. (PLayer's actions for bottom position aren't written yet.)
- Added: A lot more 'self' options for both you and your partner. (Anal/Nipple fingering, Vagina/ass/nipple self-penetration with tail.)
- Added 'Stop sex' action, which is only available when you're the dom or are in consensual sex. (It may be a little buggy in some sex scenes at the moment.)
- Added mutual orgasms to generic positions.
- Added a lot of options to chair-sex positions (anal, tail-fucking, getting tail-fucked, riding cock, riding cock anally, fucking nipples).
- Finally fixed the piercing bugs that have been present since I put Kate into the game. (It turns out it was bugging out due to some unfinished masochist descriptions.)
- Fixed incorrect race identification bug at lower transformation levels.
- Fixed a lot of bugs in the clothing system.
- Minor typo fixes and small edits to some descriptions.
P.S. It's a preview build! (Did I mention that?)