Wednesday 12 April 2017

Targets for 0.1.7

Even with this new release schedule, I keep on forgetting to make this post on Mondays... Anyway, better late than never!

As a note from last version's target to 'Try out a new blog style', I actually did try out some styles, but I found that they weren't as readable as this layout, so I've just kept the blog design as-is (don't fix what isn't broken I guess).

Also, I just wanted to put out a reminder that the full version of 0.1.7 will be released on April 21st, but there will also be a preview version (most likely filled with bugs) released on April 14th.


Goals for version 0.1.7:

Add the next stage of the main quest.

Add a new race related to the main quest. It begins with 'h' and ends with 'y'...

Add pregnancy for Lilaya and Kate. This should have been done ages ago...

Polish all the current sex scenes and NPC interaction scenes.

Fix more bugs!

Create a roadmap page on the blog.



Final engine goal:

v0.1.7: Implement a new system for TFs. I've brought this target back from 0.1.71 to this version, as I'm crazy and think I can get it done in time! (Now that I'm spending 2 weeks on each release, that means I have to do twice as much for each release, right?!)