Saturday 1 April 2017

Release time estimate (maybe a delay?)

I'm really hoping to get version 0.1.69.9 released this evening before I go to sleep. I say 'hoping' because there's still a lot of work left to do on the sex scenes and pregnancy mechanics. I've had a really busy week, so I've only had about 3 days to work on this version so far (which is the reason for this delay).

Anyway, I won't make any more excuses, I'll just say that there's a chance the release will be tomorrow. I'll update this post at 22:00 GMT to let you know if the release will be out this evening.

EDIT:

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to delay v0.1.69.9 by one more day. The added complexity of allowing jinxed clothing to be 'sealed' on to the player created a lot of refactoring work for sex scenes, so I haven't managed to finish Lilaya's and Kate's rewrites yet. Just so you know what state this version is currently in, here are the main points:

Added:
- Clothing sealing mechanics.
- Persistent NPCs.
- Parsing engine.

Half-finished:
- Lilaya's and Kate's scenes.
- NPC pregnancy.

I might be able to get this version finished before I go to sleep, but I think I'll just play it safe and say that it'll be released tomorrow evening. Even if it's in a buggy/unfinished state, I'll release it no later than Sunday 21:00 GMT.