Friday 3 March 2017

Estimated release time

So, first off, version 0.1.68 will be released between 0:00 - 03:00 GMT.

EDIT: It's probably going to err more on the 03:00 side...

EDIT (02:05 GMT): There's still so much to do, but it'll have to wait for version 0.1.69. I'm doing some final testing and writing the patch notes now. It'll probably be ~30 more minutes.

EDIT (02:46 GMT): It seems to all be working, so I'm putting up the post now, hold on!

What to expect

I spent a lot of time finishing the core sex mechanics, which took up most of my time this week. I also fixed a lot of bugs and finished re-writing Brax's sex scenes. The sex mechanics are pretty much completely finished now (pending some very minor additions), so I can cross that off my todo list of engine work.

Due to spending most of my time finishing the game's sex mechanics, I didn't get much time to add any new content, so this release is more of a 'polishing release'. Next week might be more of the same, as I'm going to have to go over all the current sex scenes and make sure all the mechanics are properly applied.

The next content that will be added is still going to be NPC pregnancies and demon encounters, but I just didn't get the time to put them in this week.