Tuesday 7 March 2017

Targets for v0.1.69

Once again, it's time to set out my weekly goals! (I'll update the 'What I'm working on' page tomorrow.)


Last week's goals (v0.1.68):

Finish Brax's scenes. Done!

Finish re-writing and fixing the random encounters sex scenes. Not done...

Add NPC pregnancies. Not done...

Fix as many of the reported bugs as possible. Done!

Balance combat. Not done...

Implement the character importer. Done!

Add demon attackers. Not done...

Add more minor features that are on my todo list. Done! (This was the sex mechanic addition.)


So, it looks like I didn't manage to get all of last version's goals done... With that in mind, here are this week's goals:


Goals for version 0.1.69:

Finish re-writing and fixing all sex scenes.

Add NPC pregnancies.

Balance combat.

Add demon attackers.

Fix as many of the reported bugs as possible. (Like painting the Forth bridge...)



Final engine goals:

v0.1.69: Refactor how the core Dialogue is handled in the engine. (It's super messy at the moment...)

v0.1.70: Implement locking/sealing for jinxed clothing.

v0.1.7x: Implement a new system for TFs. I'll expand on this in a separate post once I have the details finalised.