Monday 20 March 2017

Quick time estimate

Hi, as I said when I released version 0.1.69, I'm planning on releasing a small polishing update tonight! It's mainly focused on finishing off the 69 scene, as well as addressing some of the more major bugs you've all reported so far.

I expect to get it finished by 00:00 - 02:00 GMT, but, as with all of my time estimates, it may end up being a little later than that...

I'll keep this section updated as I make progress throughout the evening:

22:58 - I'm just moving the character importer into an internal structure, like I did with the save/load files. Once I've done that, I'll try and get a few more little things fixed before release.

23:05 - I updated the 'What I'm working on' page with the current patch notes.

00:14 - I just need to fix a couple more small bugs. I think this release might actually be on time for once...

01:05 - There's still a lot to do, but I think I've done enough to polish 0.1.69 up to a reasonable standard. I'm going to start writing in the patch notes and get it all set up for release. It shouldn't be more than 30 mins.

01:35 - Ok, that's 30 minutes, I've got it all sorted now, I'm just writing the release post!