Friday 24 March 2017

Time estimates (mini post)

Hi, this is just a really tiny post to give an update as to v0.1.69.5's release time. Once again, 23:00 GMT may prove to be wildly optimistic, but I'm sure you all expect that by now...

Estimated release time: 23:00 - 04:00 GMT

I'll start updating this post at 23:00 to let you know how close I am to release:

23:00 GMT - I still need to do a bit more work on the succubus (maybe another couple of hours). I didn't manage to get the pregnancy content done for this week, but that will be my number one goal for the next version!

00:40 GMT - I'm just going to fix some reported bugs with Brax's orgasms, and a couple of other minor things. It shouldn't be too long, maybe another hour?

01:30 GMT - I just found a big bug in the encounter system. It shouldn't take me too long to fix, then I'll get this version packaged up ready for release.

02:23 GMT - Ok, this is as much as I'm able to do for now. I fixed the bug and now I just need to test it as a jar, write the patch notes etc. (30 minutes until release is my optimistic target.)

02:53 GMT - That's 30 minutes. I'm just making the post now, hold on!