Thursday 23 March 2017

Targets for 0.1.69.5

I forgot to put up this post yesterday, so this is more of a 'half-weekly' targets post I guess. ^^

First off, I'll quickly say that I'm refraining from calling this next version 0.1.7, as I wanted the '7' part to signify that there's been progress on the main story.


Goals for version 0.1.69.5:

Add a little more detail to the sex scenes, and update a couple more to the new format. The couple that will be updated will be Lilaya's and Kate's, which will (time permitting) involve pregnancy variants.

Add demon attackers!!! Yes, that's three exclamation marks, which is how you know this one is important! I'm making this my core goal for this week, and, if need be, I'll drop everything else to get this into the game on time.

Add NPC pregnancies, and random NPC persistence. I'm tying these two goals up into one, as there really is no point in allowing NPC pregnancy if you're never even going to see them again! I have a good idea of how I'm going to make NPCs persistent, which may take a little more time than the other goals, so don't be surprised if this one is delayed until next week. (I should get the time to add in Lilaya's and Kate's pregnancies though...)

Fix more bugs!

Try out a new blog style. As you probably noticed, I changed the blog's font style and size recently to try and improve readability. Blogger just released some new blog templates, so don't be too shocked if you visit the blog some time in the next couple of days and it looks totally different! (And please let me know if you don't like it!)



Final engine goals:

v0.1.70: Implement locking/sealing for jinxed clothing. The mechanics for this are already 90% done in the engine, I just need to go through and make sure it all works.

v0.1.71: Implement a new system for TFs. This is going to be a crafting system, allowing you to create items that will cause very specific TFs.