Hello again! I managed to fix a lot of the bugs you've all been so helpfully reporting, and so, like I said I would, here's a little polished version of 0.1.69!
I'm sure most of you are aware of the reason for this being a bit of a weird release week (due to the whole reworking the sex scenes thing), so I won't repeat myself about it here. (If you want more detail, please read the previous three posts.)
Instead, I'll just quickly let you know what I'm working on for next week. For the next version, I intend to update the other sex scenes to the same sort of format as the one the random attackers have. Lilaya's and Kate's scenes will also (if I get enough time) have some pregnancy variations added. I'll also definitely get the demon attacker into the game this time!
The next big version (0.1.7), will include a rework of how clothing behaves (by adding in some sealing/corruption mechanics). This might not be next week's release, as I might just end up doing a lot of polishing on the sex scenes for the next version. If I do that, I'll most likely call it 0.1.69.5, and v0.1.7 will come out the following week.
Anyway, I won't ramble on too much, and I'll make a proper post detailing my week's goals tomorrow!
Here are the download links for version 0.1.69.1:
Pre-zipped easy download link (use this one!): Mega
(Removed Google Drive link due to lack of storage space. If you'd like a copy of this version, and the Mega link isn't working, please contact me! :3)
Lilith's Throne requires the latest version of Java to be installed on your computer.
Be aware: This version is still a very early release. There are game-breaking bugs, dead-end content, and it has not been fully tested as an executable jar. Please take that into consideration while playing!
Patch Notes (Not including v0.1.69's notes):
- Very slightly improved some of the combat attack descriptions, as well as fixing damage type names ('hit for X fire!' now reads 'hit for X fire damage!').
- Finished 69 dom and sub scenes. (A lot of the descriptions are similar to kneeling oral actions, bt this is something I'll keep improving over the coming versions.)
- Added old orgasm options to the new sex scenes. (Mutual orgasms and more orgasm options will be added for the next version.)
- If an action is blocked due to clothing access, it will now show up as a disabled action (instead of not appearing at all).
- Added some 'Request X' options to sex scenes (I'll make sure there are some more in the next version).
- Fixed partner acting as though they know the player's genitals when they don't.
- Fixed character importer not reimbursing any perk points. (When you import an old character, all of your perks and fetishes should be reset, and you should now receive the correct number of reimbursed perk points.)
- Fixed some screens where larger text sizes were not working (didn't have time to fix the 'keybinds' and 'Gender pronouns' pages).
- Fixed quite a few reported spelling/grammatical errors.
- Did a quick fix for the Encyclopedia text spacing issues. I plan on completely revamping how the phone menus look soon (so that's why I haven't put too much time into refining them in their current state).
- Fixed button text in options menu not reading the correct values for 'dark' or 'light' themes.
- Fixed the light theme not using light theme text colours. (You should be able to read all the text now, although some colours still need improving. Also, the light theme is still really rough in a lot of places...)
- Fixed error in xml parsing that was causing the "true" value in lightTheme to be read as "false". (You shouldn't have to re-enable light theme each time you launch the game now.)
- Fixed Kate's 'Piercings' option being duplicated. (The duplicated one was meant to read 'tattoos', but tattoos haven't been implemented yet...)
- Minor fixes to reported bugs in Lilaya's and KAte's sex scenes. These scenes are going to be massively improved for the next release (by adding some position switching and more options).
- Fixed bugs with Brax's orgasm not applying correct effects.
- Fixed masochist effect stating that damage was reduced by 60% (when in fact it was being reduced by 40%).
- Fixed possible cause of the bug that makes dying clothing while in a shop not work correctly.
- Fixed bugs related to gender identification when androgynous (it should all be working correctly now, and can always be changed in the 'Options -> Gender pronouns' menu).
- Losing virginity to sources other than a penis will now be tracked correctly. (Such as losing anal virginity to Kate's tail.)
- Added "+1 perk point" option to the debug menu. (If you don't know the debug code, read the readme! ^^)
- Moved character importer from an external file chooser to an internal one (like that used in the save/load menu).
P.S. Ooh, I just saw that this was my 100th post! I don't think that really means anything, but it seems like a nice milestone. ^^