Version 0.1.68.5 is here!
I really wasn't sure if I should release this or not, as there isn't any new content to see (apart from the minor combat rebalance). I did a huge task on the engine this week, and it just ate all of my time...
Another big problem I'm having is that with the latest updates over the last few versions, a lot of content (especially sex scenes) has been 'left behind' in obsolete formats. Now that all of the core sex mechanics are done, I can work through and bring them up to the proper standard, but it results in there not being much new content for you to see.
That's also the main reason why I haven't been adding any new TF items, as I'm just going to have to go back and refactor all of their content when I do the TF overhaul...
I should be able to get all the sex scene content up to the new standard by version 0.1.69. I'm going to make sure that there's some new content to see then as well (I already have loads of content planned out, but I need to make sure all the current content is of an acceptable quality before writing it in!)
Anyway, here's v0.1.68.5 (the next version will be better, I promise!)
Here are the download links for version 0.1.68.5:
Pre-zipped easy download link (use this one!): Mega
(Removed Google Drive link due to lack of storage space. If you'd like a copy of this version, and the Mega link isn't working, please contact me! :3)
Lilith's Throne requires the latest version of Java to be installed on your computer.
Be aware: This version is still a very early release. There are game-breaking bugs, dead-end content, and it has not been fully tested as an executable jar. Please take that into consideration while playing!
- Did a complete refactor of one of the core engine components. (There's no noticeable change here, but it took me two whole days so I had to mention it...)
- Changed save/load windows to internal ones.
- Altered attribute bonuses (hover over each attribute to see what bonus you've got). This is still a work in progress.
- Improved: Started random attacker sex scene rewrites (~50% done) to bring them up to the same sort of standard as Brax's. You can now switch between oral/sex positions in a single sex scene.
- Altered: All sex actions are now available (corruption no longer fully locks them). However, if you choose to do an action that isn't within your corruption range, you will gain an amount of corruption based on the corruption requirement.
- Changed response buttons to display an icon depending if the action is 'unlocked', 'locked', or 'corruptive'. No icon is displayed if the action has no requirements.
- Response/button tooltips now show detailed requirements for the response (if that response has requirements).
- Polished all tooltip dimensions and content.
- Fixed tooltips disappearing near the edges of the screen (tooltip positioning still needs further refinement though).
- Improved: First iteration of combat balance.
- Ranged weapons have been renamed to offhand weapons. (Although some descriptions may still refer to ranged attacks, as I didn't have time to change them all.)
- 'Melee' and 'Ranged' attacks have been replaced with 'Main', 'Offhand', and 'Dual' attacks.
- Hit and dodge chances have been removed. 'Main' and 'Offhand' attacks now always hit, while 'Dual' attacks have a 50% chance to miss (but apply damage from both your main and offhand if you hit).
- Seduction, spell, and special attack damages have been brought more in line with normal attack damage.
- The 'Continue' stage of combat has been cut out. Each turn of combat is now resolved in a single button press (your action still takes place before your opponent's).
- Improved gender pronoun options.
- Virginity fetish requirements fixed (need a vagina and to still be a virgin).
- Fixed bug where perk points could be lost when saving/loading in the level up screen.
- Fixed resting text bug.
- Multiple typo fixes.
- I know I didn't do much bug fixing this version, but version 0.1.69 will be better!